[jboss-user] [jBPM] - jBPM Console 5.4.0 can't read Guvnor 5.2.0.M1 processes
Massimiliano Izzo
2013-05-21 11:35:17 UTC
Massimiliano Izzo [https://community.jboss.org/people/amizzo] created the discussion

"jBPM Console 5.4.0 can't read Guvnor 5.2.0.M1 processes"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/818621#818621

I am not able to run the 5.5.0 Guvnor version with my jBPM 5.4.0.Final configuration with the JBoss AS 5 (I have a production environment with the JBoss EAP 5.1 that cannot be upgraded).
I downgraded the drools-guvnor to the 5.2.0.M1 version, and successfully installed with the ant script (install.demo).
But I think that the jBPM Console looks for the Guvnor packages with a different URL (the REST api url??? http://localhost:8080/drools-guvnor/rest/packages http://localhost:8080/drools-guvnor/rest/packages ???)
and as a result, I can't find the processes defined in Guvnor from the jBPM Console (no error in the server.log).
Do anyone know if it is possible to change the guvnor servlet url-pattern to integrate the jBPM Console with the old Guvnor version?