[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Form Builder Guvnor Integration
Jose Manuel Sánchez
2013-03-11 11:23:14 UTC
Jose Manuel Sánchez [https://community.jboss.org/people/jmsanchez] created the discussion

"Form Builder Guvnor Integration"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/801864#801864

Hi all,

I try to integrate form builder app in the guvnor interface, to create forms directly asociating tasks. I have two/three problems:

*     the list of processes are not loaded until I save the form for the first time, because the ajax request has defaultPackage once my package,
*     the embed mode do not hide the logout menu option and show me the first time the login form to authenticate; also do not show the "Component controls" menu,
*     when I save a form do not create the -taskform file asociated in guvnor.

I work with mavenized projects, following the steps that we documented in our tutorial http://www.adictosaltrabajo.com/tutoriales/tutoriales.php?pagina=introduccionGuvnor and I also add a preferences.properties inside Guvnor /src/main/resources with this content:

#
# Global preferences for Guvnor web app.

visual-ruleflow=true
verifier=true
oryx-bpmn-editor=true
# asset.format.enabled.XYZ determines if format XYZ (as named inside guvnor extensions)
# is enabled on the current guvnor instalation
asset.format.enabled.formdef=true

asset.enabled.scorecards=true

# Date and language settings
drools.dateformat=dd-MMM-yyyy
drools.datetimeformat=dd-MMM-yyyy hh:mm:ss
drools.defaultlanguage=en
drools.defaultcountry=US

#RuleModeller (guided editor) checkbox default value
rule-modeller-onlyShowDSLStatements=false

#Designer configuration
designer.url=http://localhost:8080
#Do not change this unless you know what are you doing
designer.context=designer
designer.profile=jbpm

#FormBuilder configuration

I'm working in MAC OS 10.7.5 with Apache Tomcat 7.0.37, JDK 1.6.0_37-b06-434-11M3909, and I have the same results in Jboss 7.1.1 environment.

Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot.

Jose.

Maven projects attached.

Jose Manuel Sánchez
2013-03-12 11:38:50 UTC
Jose Manuel Sánchez [https://community.jboss.org/people/jmsanchez] created the discussion

"Re: Form Builder Guvnor Integration"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/802095#802095

Hi again!,

I'm testing the typical installation (jbpm-5.4.0.Final-installer-full.zip) in windows platform (ant install.demo > ant start.demo) and I have the same behavior.

The integration between Guvnor and Form Builder seems to not work correctly in version 5.4.

Do not you have any suggestions?

Thanks!.

Jose.

Jose Manuel Sánchez
2013-03-12 16:45:14 UTC
Jose Manuel Sánchez [https://community.jboss.org/people/jmsanchez] created the discussion

"Re: Form Builder Guvnor Integration"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/802156#802156

I've solved it, but downgrading my dependencies to 5.3.0. The integration of Form Builder into Guvnor, in the 5.4 version, does not work properly. ¿?

Diffing versions, in the 5.4 the project jbpm-gwt-form-builder has moved, maybe for UberFire integration reasons?

https://github.com/droolsjbpm/jbpm/tree/5.3.x/jbpm-gwt https://github.com/droolsjbpm/jbpm/tree/5.3.x/jbpm-gwt

VS

https://github.com/droolsjbpm/jbpm/tree/5.4.x/jbpm-gwt https://github.com/droolsjbpm/jbpm/tree/5.4.x/jbpm-gwt

No suggestions?