[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - how to configure Hibernate Tools to map existing Pojos ?
Gustavo Ludwig
2013-02-26 14:03:48 UTC
Gustavo Ludwig [https://community.jboss.org/people/gtludwig] created the discussion

"how to configure Hibernate Tools to map existing Pojos ?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/799619#799619

I successfully installed Hibernate tools on my eclipse instance and have added a configuration so I can map the tables on the database, but still miss the Java objects related to these tables. How can I correctly configure it? Can someone throw me a good tutorial link on it?

Thanks in advance,

gtludwig

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]
Denis Golovin
2013-02-26 19:56:21 UTC
Denis Golovin [https://community.jboss.org/people/dgolovin] created the discussion

"Re: how to configure Hibernate Tools to map existing Pojos ?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/799717#799717

What Eclipse version are you working with?

It looks like you already have database and heed to generation of POJO classes out it.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]
Gustavo Ludwig
2013-02-26 20:08:13 UTC
Gustavo Ludwig [https://community.jboss.org/people/gtludwig] created the discussion

"Re: how to configure Hibernate Tools to map existing Pojos ?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/799718#799718

I'm using Indigo, just because Juno feels too bloated and, thus, much slower.

Just upgraded again to Juno and will download JBoss Tools again. Will try again this later.

Thanks!

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]