[jboss-user] [jBPM] - BRMS / JBPM does not show my process
Jose Miguel Loor
2013-02-05 23:28:37 UTC
Jose Miguel Loor [https://community.jboss.org/people/jmiguel77] created the discussion

"BRMS / JBPM does not show my process"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/796243#796243

Hi

I have an installation of BRMS 5.3 standalone server; everything seems to be working fine, i have the server againts a postgresql database

I created a new package, com.ndev.harpy for my rules and my processes, and i uploaded two files: one for rules and one for a process defintion (using jbdevstudio); i build the package and everything seems fine; but my process is never found in the jbpm console (business-central)

I tried creating another process in the defaultPackage, built the process and everything went ok with the build, but this process DOES show in the jbpm console

Is this an error with the jbpm / brms functionality ?? is this a bug ??

wajid mehraj
2013-02-07 12:13:37 UTC
wajid mehraj [https://community.jboss.org/people/wajidmehraj] created the discussion

"Re: BRMS / JBPM does not show my process"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/796503#796503

Hi Jose,

Did you go through this:,In case your App Server is running on a diffrent machine.

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBPM-3783?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:changehistory-tabpanel https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBPM-3783?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:changehistory-tabpanel

This might help in case you have the

Jose Miguel Loor
2013-02-07 15:13:24 UTC
Jose Miguel Loor [https://community.jboss.org/people/jmiguel77] created the discussion

"Re: BRMS / JBPM does not show my process"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/796547#796547

Hi Wajid

Thanks for the answer, but it is not the problem

First, i run my server with -b 0.0.0.0 so, both the ip and localhost are available for all deployed applications

Second, my problem is that the bpmn2 processes that are stored in other packages than the defaultPackage, are not picked up by the jbpm-console, so i cannot used them

Jose Miguel Loor
2013-02-07 16:47:09 UTC
Jose Miguel Loor [https://community.jboss.org/people/jmiguel77] created the discussion

"Re: BRMS / JBPM does not show my process"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/796593#796593

I made some changes to my packages

First, my package had three items: a rule definition, a model jar, and the bmpn2 process;

I created a second package, and moved the bmpn2 to that package, so now i have:

packageA: the rules definition (drl file), and the model (uploaded jar)

packageB: the bpmn2 process

after that, the processes show in the rest api, and the jbpm console

Why is this happening ?? It is not possible to have mixed resources in a package ???

Maciej Swiderski
2013-02-08 17:08:52 UTC
Maciej Swiderski [https://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] created the discussion

"Re: BRMS / JBPM does not show my process"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/796800#796800

ensure that your model jar that is present in guvnor is placed on console classpath, for instance drop it into business-central-server.war/WEB-INF/lib then both rules and processes should be loaded properly.

HTH