[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: JBPM 5.4 Human task connected by HornetQ
Clebert Suconic
2013-05-22 18:24:55 UTC
Clebert Suconic [https://community.jboss.org/people/clebert.suconic] created the discussion

"Re: JBPM 5.4 Human task connected by HornetQ"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/818940#818940

Usually you start a broker and create queues on it... you can start a new hornetq server embedded though...

But I don't have much context on what you want to achieve there.. I can only answer these two specific questions . I don't see where the human interaction gets in on your question.

Clebert Suconic
2013-05-22 18:25:11 UTC
Clebert Suconic [https://community.jboss.org/people/clebert.suconic] created the discussion

"Re: JBPM 5.4 Human task connected by HornetQ"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/818941#818941

or for other matters... where JBPM enters on the equation?

Nicolas Louis
2013-05-23 06:57:24 UTC
Nicolas Louis [https://community.jboss.org/people/nicols] created the discussion

"Re: JBPM 5.4 Human task connected by HornetQ"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/819003#819003

Hi Clebert,

Sorry, I'm a little bit confused, maybe i haven't explain correctly my problem.

I would like to use JBPM in cluster, with human task, so i have to use an implementation like Mina or HornetQ to transport my information, is it correct ?

In the jbpm example, i see a new instance of HornetQ like this : new HornetQTaskServer(taskService, "127.0.0.1", 5445)
But i don't see how i can connect directly to my JMS queue (HornetQ) of jboss?

Thanks,

Nicolas.