[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Jbpm5.4 console always tells me:Did not find process image com.sample.evaluation,why?
shlwang0729 shlwang
2013-01-02 11:07:44 UTC
shlwang0729 shlwang [https://community.jboss.org/people/shlwang] created the discussion

"Jbpm5.4 console always tells me:Did not find process image com.sample.evaluationwhy?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/787018#787018

In jbpm 5.4,run the  ProcessTest.java of  the sample project that I imported into the eclipse ide,whether use ant start.demo or the standalone.bat,console always tells me :Did not find process image com.sample.evaluation.Why is this?
please answer me,thx,a lot.

roxy1987
2013-01-02 15:18:44 UTC
roxy1987 [https://community.jboss.org/people/roxy1987] created the discussion

"Re: Jbpm5.4 console always tells me:Did not find process image com.sample.evaluationwhy?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/787078#787078

Works fine for me. Do you see anything suspicious in the console when you click the image button?

shlwang0729 shlwang
2013-01-02 15:33:11 UTC
shlwang0729 shlwang [https://community.jboss.org/people/shlwang] created the discussion

"Re: Jbpm5.4 console always tells me:Did not find process image com.sample.evaluationwhy?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/787081#787081

Click the "Evaluation" process, then fresh the instance list,but instance list always lists nothing. This is a Bug,I think.
After run ProcessTest.java,you can see the "process instance"  in jbpm-console?

roxy1987
2013-01-02 15:46:56 UTC
roxy1987 [https://community.jboss.org/people/roxy1987] created the discussion

"Re: Jbpm5.4 console always tells me:Did not find process image com.sample.evaluationwhy?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/787084#787084

No. If you are starting a process from jbpm-console, then it is listed in the instances window. Try doing that and see if you can get its image to pop up?
I am not sure if running ProcessTest.java should list an instance in the console too. But it doesnt do that for me either.

shlwang0729 shlwang
2013-01-02 16:03:26 UTC
shlwang0729 shlwang [https://community.jboss.org/people/shlwang] created the discussion

"Re: Jbpm5.4 console always tells me:Did not find process image com.sample.evaluationwhy?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/787091#787091

Manual starting a process,then process instance will list,so it is with me.

But refer to the User Guide, use ProcessTest.java to start a process,jbpm-console should list a instance.
Please read the "3.4.10-Minute Tutorial: Using the Eclipse tooling" and "3.5.10-Minute Tutorial: Using the jBPM Console" of Jbpm User Guide.

h2.

roxy1987
2013-01-02 16:34:44 UTC
roxy1987 [https://community.jboss.org/people/roxy1987] created the discussion

"Re: Jbpm5.4 console always tells me:Did not find process image com.sample.evaluationwhy?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/787100#787100

Nowhere it says that man. I could not find what you are talking about. Btw. By console they mean eclipse console in section 3.4.10 and not jbpm-console.

shlwang0729 shlwang
2013-01-02 16:42:47 UTC
shlwang0729 shlwang [https://community.jboss.org/people/shlwang] created the discussion

"Re: Jbpm5.4 console always tells me:Did not find process image com.sample.evaluationwhy?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/787102#787102

sorry,jbpm5.4 console should be jboss console here.
jboss console will prompt "Did not find process for  image com.sample.evaluation".

the User Guide says, use ProcessTest.java to start a process(jbpm5.4 user guide 3.4.10),jbpm-console should list an instance(jbpm5.4 user guide 3.5.10).

roxy1987
2013-01-02 17:03:52 UTC
roxy1987 [https://community.jboss.org/people/roxy1987] created the discussion

"Re: Jbpm5.4 console always tells me:Did not find process image com.sample.evaluationwhy?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/787105#787105

These are two different lines from two different sections man. How can you link these 2.
Sec 3.4.10 says that you can start a process and see its output on the eclipse console. No where it talks about jbpm-console.
And sec 3.5.10 is about jbpm-console, it never says anything about processtest.java.

I think the list of process instances in jbpm console depends on the resources you have in your default jbpm process repository which can be set somewhere(I am forgetting the exact file where the path can be set). which is different from your eclipse workspace from where you run your processtest.java.

Anyway, i never really cared about jbpm-console. End of the day you need to create your own console and you can manage your process instances whatever way.

Cheers.

shlwang0729 shlwang
2013-01-02 17:24:59 UTC
shlwang0729 shlwang [https://community.jboss.org/people/shlwang] created the discussion

"Re: Jbpm5.4 console always tells me:Did not find process image com.sample.evaluationwhy?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/787110#787110

thanks a lot.
Pesonal task can be listed,but process instance can't be listed,it makes me so confused.