[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Any alternative for Guvnor to store process definition, process image, and task form file for JBPM 5.4. Final?
Thomas Setiabudi
2013-07-24 09:17:35 UTC
Thomas Setiabudi [https://community.jboss.org/people/thomas.setiabudi] created the discussion

"Any alternative for Guvnor to store process definition,process image, and task form file for JBPM 5.4. Final?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/829462#829462

I use JBPM5.4 final

Currently I regularly run into an issue in Guvnor (Guvnor 5.5.0) as posted here https://community.jboss.org/thread/230743 https://community.jboss.org/thread/230743

I still cannot find the cause or even the solution for that. (done IRC chat with psiroky, Rikkola, and salaboy but still no clue)
So I am thinking about abandoning Guvnor at least for JBPM 5.4.

One solution that I find is to put all my process definition files, images, and task form files in a folder. Then create a component to load all these files and feed it to KnowledgeBase.

My question is, is there any other alternative solution for this?