[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How can I generate Task Forms for human tasks inside an Embedded Subprocess?
Michael Dunham
2013-07-05 20:39:37 UTC
Michael Dunham [https://community.jboss.org/people/mdunham] created the discussion

"How can I generate Task Forms for human tasks inside an Embedded Subprocess?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/826663#826663

Hello,

I am creating a workflow for a project using a BPMN2 process inside the JBoss Guvnor (I believe the jBPM is 5.4). There are a few human tasks that fall under the same category and I figured why not put these into a subprocess. I read up on subprocesses and found out they themselves need to have a start and end node, and I made sure to do so. One of the last things I did wa
Tihomir Surdilovic
2013-07-08 05:37:33 UTC
Tihomir Surdilovic [https://community.jboss.org/people/tsurdilovic] created the discussion

"Re: How can I generate Task Forms for human tasks inside an Embedded Subprocess?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/826787#826787

This seems like a bug...but easy to fix. Please open a jBPM JIRA and I will test asap and report back.

Tihomir Surdilovic
2013-07-10 17:53:50 UTC
Tihomir Surdilovic [https://community.jboss.org/people/tsurdilovic] created the discussion

"Re: How can I generate Task Forms for human tasks inside an Embedded Subprocess?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/827381#827381

This is fixed in Designer master now. Please update and let me know if you run into any issues.