[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Automatically refresh process list in JBPM Console from Drools-Guvnor
Thomas Setiabudi
2013-06-04 07:35:20 UTC
Thomas Setiabudi [https://community.jboss.org/people/thomas.setiabudi] created the discussion

"Re: Automatically refresh process list in JBPM Console from Drools-Guvnor"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/821169#821169

Hi Andrew Tan,

Are you using JBPM5.2 ? why not upgrade to JBPM5.4 where the process list is automatically updated..

Regards,
Thomas Setiabudi

Andrew Tan
2013-06-04 08:57:11 UTC
Andrew Tan [https://community.jboss.org/people/atan20] created the discussion

"Re: Automatically refresh process list in JBPM Console from Drools-Guvnor"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/821186#821186

Thanks for that information. I wasn't aware that this problem has been fixed in 5.4.

I am using 5.2 as the customer may choose to use the paid for version of JBPM5 so we would like to stick with the same version.

If the customer decides not to use the paid for version I will upgrade to 5.4.

Thanks.