[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - upgrade from 3.3.2 to 4.0 via eclipse marketplace
nimo stephan
2013-02-12 13:46:44 UTC
nimo stephan [https://community.jboss.org/people/nimo22] created the discussion

"upgrade from 3.3.2 to 4.0 via eclipse marketplace"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/797233#797233

I have actually installed *jbt 3.3.2* in *eclipse juno* and want to make an *update to 4.0*.

Should I delete (uninstall) 3.3.2 before installing 4.0 or doesnt it bother?

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]
Max Rydahl Andersen
2013-02-12 14:04:05 UTC
Max Rydahl Andersen [https://community.jboss.org/people/maxandersen] created the discussion

"Re: upgrade from 3.3.2 to 4.0 via eclipse marketplace"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/797242#797242

We recommend clean install, but an update should also work in this case.

/max

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]
nimo stephan
2013-02-12 14:16:55 UTC
nimo stephan [https://community.jboss.org/people/nimo22] created the discussion

"Re: upgrade from 3.3.2 to 4.0 via eclipse marketplace"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/797246#797246

Okay thanks, I know, formerly, I had to do a clean install when updating from 3.0 to 3.2 or the like.

Clean install is everytime a headache because I have to install all my other plugins and configure eclipse workspace again.

Thanks, I will make an update!

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]