[jboss-user] [JNDI and Naming] - How can i know my messages in jms queue
Haitham Safi
2013-02-17 07:41:51 UTC
Haitham Safi [https://community.jboss.org/people/haithamnor] created the discussion

"How can i know my messages in jms queue"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/798068#798068

Dear All,,,
Greeting,
I have tow consumers that sending messages to same Queue in jboss 4.2.3,
my question is: How can i know or recieve only  my messages?
if some one know about it, pls provide me an example.
thx

Start a new discussion in JNDI and Naming at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2083]
Wolf-Dieter Fink
2013-02-17 13:19:37 UTC
Wolf-Dieter Fink [https://community.jboss.org/people/wdfink] created the discussion

"Re: How can i know my messages in jms queue"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/798075#798075

I don't understand your use case exact.
There are different possibilities to achieve this.
If you don't want to use different queues you may use JMS properties and a selector arcording to your properties.

Haitham Safi
2013-02-19 08:51:58 UTC
Haitham Safi [https://community.jboss.org/people/haithamnor] created the discussion

"Re: How can i know my messages in jms queue"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/798271#798271

Thanks a lot wolf  for your response,
i would like to know if there is some way to return or consume ONLY my messages that i was sent to Queue ,COS the Queue recived messages from different Producer