[jboss-user] [jBPM] - 'Timer' inside task is not running
Farhan Masood
2013-04-01 06:23:54 UTC
Farhan Masood [https://community.jboss.org/people/farhan.masood] created the discussion

"'Timer' inside task is not running"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/805778#805778

Hi all,
     I am new in the world of JBPM. I want task-node to be available to the user for a defined duration for e.g. 2 hours, 10 hours etc. If user sends response (using task-node) then its fine otherwise I want to end that task. I searched a lot over the net and got a few examples of 'Timers' inside task-node but I have got stuck here. The code is as follows,

I have following questions,

1. Do I need to add 'Timer' inside task-node (above task tag) or inside task tag ?
2. Why this 'Timer' is not running ? (Do I need to do any configuration in web.xml or jbpm.config.xml ? like making entry of JobExecutorLauncher servlet context listener in the web app deployment descriptor ?)

Waiting for your valuable reply.
Thanks.

Farhan Masood
2013-04-01 06:44:12 UTC
Farhan Masood [https://community.jboss.org/people/farhan.masood] created the discussion

"Re: 'Timer' inside task is not running"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/805781#805781

Sorry. I pasted the code but somehow it didn't appear..

Here is the code

| | <task-node name="ops Schedule Signing"> |
| | | <task name="ops Schedule Signingg" priority="0"> |
| | | | <timer duedate="5 seconds" transition="done"> |
| | |    | <action class="com.order.product.signingconfirmation.process.handler.TimerHandler"> |
| | |    | </action> |
| | | </task> |
| | | |
| | | <transition to="Schedule Signing"></transition> |
| | | <transition name='done' to='Complete'/> |
| | </task-node> |