[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Launch configuration for JBoss AS
St Shadow
2013-04-01 20:00:43 UTC
St Shadow [https://community.jboss.org/people/stshadow] created the discussion

"Launch configuration for JBoss AS"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/805856#805856

Hi all!
So I have a question about JBoss tools eclipse plugin and its server launch configuration
I've installed full version of Jboss tools.
But couldn't locate JBoss AS launch configuration among other configurations at eclipse run/debug dialog.
See screenshot for details Loading Image...
http://i.imgur.com/AhWDURr.png http://i.imgur.com/AhWDURr.png

Well. after digging into documentation I've found that JBoss AS launch configuration could be edited at server page. But what's about standard location for configurations (similar to Tomcat configurations, for example)?
Is it problems with my jboss tools installation or "by-design"?

Thanks in advance!

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]
Rob Stryker
2013-04-02 08:23:58 UTC
Rob Stryker [https://community.jboss.org/people/rob.stryker] created the discussion

"Re: Launch configuration for JBoss AS"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/805927#805927

We've decided not to support server launch configurations disconnected from a server instance, so you won't find what you're looking for here. Much of our integration actively depends on a launch being THE ONE launch for a server.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]