[jboss-user] [jBPM] - EJB3 Remote lookup in Jboss AS 7.0.2
Jonathan Albornoz
2013-06-27 13:52:34 UTC
Jonathan Albornoz [https://community.jboss.org/people/betoflint] created the discussion

"EJB3 Remote lookup in Jboss AS 7.0.2"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/825271#825271

Is there a way to do a  lookup to a remote EJB3 installed in other server than the war is installed, in JBoss 7.0.2 ??? I've found that EJB3 remote lookup is only available on 7.1.  Is that real?

This is for my jbpm app, i need to separate my war file...

Regards,

JAR

Maciej Swiderski
2013-07-09 08:24:49 UTC
Maciej Swiderski [https://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] created the discussion

"Re: EJB3 Remote lookup in Jboss AS 7.0.2"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/827048#827048

it is certainly possible from jbpm point of view when using work item handlers. If the actual server does not allow it that's another story. That sounds very weird that AS7 does not allow remote EJB look ups ... that seems like a major functionality in EJB world. Best would be to check with AS7 team to confirm this.

HTH