[jboss-user] [JNDI and Naming] - javax.naming.NameNotFoundException with Migration from JBoss-5.1.0 to JBoss-7.1.1
Soumya Pal
2013-02-13 11:14:23 UTC
Soumya Pal [https://community.jboss.org/people/crazysoumya] commented on the document

"javax.naming.NameNotFoundException with Migration from JBoss-5.1.0 to JBoss-7.1.1"

To view all comments on this document, visit: https://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-18532#comment-11565

Sorry but what did you really change? I can only see an extra "/" before TestRunner!  Surely that is a typo. I am having the same issue and followigmn the same didn't help
Soumya Pal
2013-02-14 10:10:36 UTC
Soumya Pal [https://community.jboss.org/people/crazysoumya] commented on the document

"javax.naming.NameNotFoundException with Migration from JBoss-5.1.0 to JBoss-7.1.1"

To view all comments on this document, visit: https://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-18532#comment-11569

I understand it i now. it is teh distinctname which is kept blank henc the extra /
https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/AS71/EJB+invocations+from+a+remote+client+using+JNDI?focusedCommentId=61702232&#comment-61702232
For future help for anyone