[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - JBossWS-CXF 4.1.2?
Thomas Damon
2013-04-18 19:30:33 UTC
Thomas Damon [https://community.jboss.org/people/tomdamon] created the discussion

"JBossWS-CXF 4.1.2?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/809125#809125

Is there a full binary download of JBossWS-CXF version 4.1.2 available? I believe this would include CXF version 2.6.6, which may address a problem we are experiencing as described in JIRA CXF-4742 (
  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-4742 ).

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]
Alessio Soldano
2013-04-18 19:36:58 UTC
Alessio Soldano [https://community.jboss.org/people/asoldano] created the discussion

"Re: JBossWS-CXF 4.1.2?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/809126#809126

Sorry, there's no binary distro download for 4.1.2.Final, you need to build it from sources at http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossws/stack/cxf/tags/jbossws-cxf-4.1.2.Final/ http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossws/stack/cxf/tags/jbossws-cxf-4.1.2.Final/ . See https://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-13547 https://community.jboss.org/wiki/JBossWS-BuildingFromSource for info on building from sources and feel free to ask for further info/directions here if needed.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]
Thomas Damon
2013-04-18 19:55:06 UTC
Thomas Damon [https://community.jboss.org/people/tomdamon] created the discussion

"Re: JBossWS-CXF 4.1.2?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/809130#809130

Thanks for the quick response! Is 4.1.2 or 4.1.3 considered ready for general use yet? I have to wonder, since 4.1.1 seems to be the latest announced version.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]
Alessio Soldano
2013-04-18 20:03:28 UTC
Alessio Soldano [https://community.jboss.org/people/asoldano] created the discussion

"Re: JBossWS-CXF 4.1.2?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/809133#809133

Yes they are (being Final versions). They were not built into binary distro because they are micro bug fix only releases and were actually tagged/released to address few AS8 / EAP 6.1 related issues only. Anyway, all fixes are already committed on trunk and will also go in next JBossWS 4.2.0 release, which will also released in binary.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]
Thomas Damon
2013-04-25 17:27:43 UTC
Thomas Damon [https://community.jboss.org/people/tomdamon] created the discussion

"Re: JBossWS-CXF 4.1.2?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/810372#810372

Thanks for your help, we were able to compile the source code and verify that it had the fixes we were looking for.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]