[jboss-user] [jBPM] - No diagram associated with the process
Azhar Gulzar
2013-01-30 11:47:10 UTC
Azhar Gulzar [https://community.jboss.org/people/azhar_gulzar] created the discussion

"No diagram associated with the process"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/795114#795114

Hello,
     I am facing an issue where I am getting above pop up message. I have followed whetever was told in below video tutorial, but of no avail
  http://people.redhat.com/kverlaen/jBPM5-guvnor-integration.swf

   I can see my process on console. The only difference between this video and what I am doing is the package in guvnor. I dont see defaultPackage in Guvnor, so I created my own testPackage. Package creation when clicked on "Build Package" in Guvnor is successful.
  Pls help me out with ths issue.

Tihomir Surdilovic
2013-02-03 15:46:52 UTC
Tihomir Surdilovic [https://community.jboss.org/people/tsurdilovic] created the discussion

"Re: No diagram associated with the process"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/795810#795810

There is something going on with your repository it seems. In Guvnor's Administration section go to Import/Export and export it (it will create a .zip file) then attach it here. I'll try to debug

Azhar Gulzar
2013-02-04 05:46:28 UTC
Azhar Gulzar [https://community.jboss.org/people/azhar_gulzar] created the discussion

"Re: No diagram associated with the process"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/795830#795830

Tihomir- Thanks for the reply. I got it resolved. Issue was: Diagram name was not same as <+Process - Id+>.

Azhar Gulzar
2013-02-05 11:20:31 UTC
Azhar Gulzar [https://community.jboss.org/people/azhar_gulzar] created the discussion

"Re: No diagram associated with the process"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/796116#796116

Hi Tihomir- I need your help. I am trying to integrate Email in my process. I don't want to use plain Java Mail code to do it. I need to use the BPM functionality. I am unable to find a useful article on it. Could you pls help me with the same. Thanks.

Tihomir Surdilovic
2013-02-05 12:56:27 UTC
Tihomir Surdilovic [https://community.jboss.org/people/tsurdilovic] created the discussion

"Re: No diagram associated with the process"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/796136#796136

Hi Azhar, BPMN2 does not have any implementation out of the box for domain-specific tasks. This is where jBPM is really handy as you can create your own custom tasks as described in the documentation. The actual implementation of sending the email message is up to you, if you want to use the default one that comes with jBPM or if you wish to implement your own solution, you can.

HTH