[jboss-user] [Datasource Configuration] - Test newly created dataSource
Vivek Mittal
2012-12-28 06:05:49 UTC
Vivek Mittal [https://community.jboss.org/people/mitvivek] created the discussion

"Test newly created dataSource"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/785147#785147

I have created a new datasource in the Jboss AS 6.

When I start the server then in logs its shows that the
14:32:12,858 INFO  [ConnectionFactoryBindingService] Bound ConnectionManager 'jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=jdbc/TestDS' to JNDI name 'java:jdbc/TestDS

Can someone please guide me if I can test this DS as in whether this has been created properly and the connections are available.

Best Regards,
Vivek

Start a new discussion in Datasource Configuration at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2077]
Vivek Mittal
2013-01-04 05:07:27 UTC
Vivek Mittal [https://community.jboss.org/people/mitvivek] created the discussion

"Re: Test newly created dataSource"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/787494#787494

Tested the created DS through Admin console and it resturns the success message.