[jboss-user] [jBPM] - jBPM-Designer plugin creation not working
Antoine T
2013-04-17 07:13:17 UTC
Antoine T [https://community.jboss.org/people/atran] created the discussion

"jBPM-Designer plugin creation not working"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/808731#808731

I would like to extend the web designer following the Oryx tutorial ( https://code.google.com/p/oryx-editor/wiki/HowToDevelopAnEditorPlugin https://code.google.com/p/oryx-editor/wiki/HowToDevelopAnEditorPlugin). I followed the steps:
-creation of newFile.js (is a copy of undo.js)
-registering it into plugins.xml

But the new plugin doesn't create another icon in the toolbar. If I modify the undo.js by adding another undo icons, it works. I searched for hours into the many js and java code, but I don't know what I should do more. I even guessed I might have to add a line at default.xml, jbpm.xml or epn.xml but it doesn't work either.

Is the tutorial still working for you? Thank you.

Sergey Kornilov
2013-04-27 11:00:33 UTC
Sergey Kornilov [https://community.jboss.org/people/kornilovs] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM-Designer plugin creation not working"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/810649#810649

may be it can help you. Copy files from zip in you designer.war
This plugin add button on panel. Onclick open window with two tabs. Button "OK" - don't work, button "Cancel" - close window.

../js/Plugins/tiny_mce.js - new plugin file. Plugin contains button
../images/tinymce.png - picture for button
../js/Plugins/plugins.xml -  add row <plugin source="tiny_mce.js" name="ORYX.Plugins.TinyMCE"/>
../js/Plugins/profiles.xml - <plugin name="ORYX.Plugins.TinyMCE"/> - perhaps unnecessary
../profiles/jbpm.xml -  add row <plugin name="ORYX.Plugins.TinyMCE"/>

Antoine T
2013-04-30 15:18:03 UTC
Antoine T [https://community.jboss.org/people/atran] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM-Designer plugin creation not working"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/810976#810976

Thank you Sergey, it worked !

I think I understand why it didn't work before: I had to redeploy the war. Now even if I copy a plugin it works.