[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Add Constructors using MixIn mechanism
loupi loupi
2012-12-01 13:44:24 UTC
loupi loupi [https://community.jboss.org/people/hsma] created the discussion

"Add Constructors using MixIn mechanism"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/779443#779443

Hello everyone,
Please, I want to know how can I add different constructors to a class, through the MixIn mechanism.
Thank you

Start a new discussion in JBoss AOP at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2027]
Flavia Rainone
2013-01-15 03:27:15 UTC
Flavia Rainone [https://community.jboss.org/people/flavia.rainone] created the discussion

"Re: Add Constructors using MixIn mechanism"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/791867#791867

Hello,

The Mixin mechanism cannot be used to add different constructors to a class, it can only be used to make a class or a set of classes (matched by a pointcut expression) implement an interface.