[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Evaluation process is already in jbpm-console since I've installed a new copy of jbpm
roxy1987
2013-01-04 18:03:23 UTC
roxy1987 [https://community.jboss.org/people/roxy1987] created the discussion

"Re: Evaluation process is already in jbpm-console since I've installed a new copy of jbpm"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/787677#787677

I believe it picks up the process from the default repository. I am not sure about my answer but I read somewhere that the default is set to the path of the sample bpmn process available. Path is
\jbpm-installer\sample\evaluation\src\main\resources

Dmitry Erkin
2013-01-04 18:25:23 UTC
Dmitry Erkin [https://community.jboss.org/people/dmitry.erkin] created the discussion

"Re: Evaluation process is already in jbpm-console since I've installed a new copy of jbpm"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/787682#787682

thank you roxy1987

it says:
21:05:42,617 INFO  [org.drools.repository.RulesRepositoryConfigurator] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-12) Creating an instance of the RulesRepositoryConfigurator.
21:05:52,126 ERROR [org.jbpm.integration.console.shared.GuvnorConnectionUtils] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-10) Error checking guvnor existence: Read timed out
21:05:52,128 WARN  [org.jbpm.integration.console.kbase.DefaultKnowledgeBaseManager] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-10) Could not connect to Guvnor.
21:05:52,502 INFO  [org.jbpm.integration.console.kbase.DefaultKnowledgeBaseManager] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-10) *Loading process from file system: Evaluation.bpmn*

so i think you are right it looks like a response to the issue when jbpm can not connect to Guvnor

related question is: why can not it connect to Gunvor?

roxy1987
2013-01-04 19:29:20 UTC
roxy1987 [https://community.jboss.org/people/roxy1987] created the discussion

"Re: Evaluation process is already in jbpm-console since I've installed a new copy of jbpm"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/787690#787690

I remember getting such errors when there was the package name mismatch in the process definitions.
Just try to use the same package name as that of evaluation.bpmn and see if that works.
You might wanna take a look at the topic https://community.jboss.org/message/716854#716854 https://community.jboss.org/message/716854 for other alternative solutions suggested by community members.

Just check for the package name once before trying anything mentioned in the topic I pasted the link for, above. Because it involves config changes in your jbpm-installer.

Saludos.