[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Question on Validating process in jBPM5 designer tool
Chinna Maruthu
2012-02-27 12:10:17 UTC
Chinna Maruthu [https://community.jboss.org/people/chinna123] created the discussion

"Question on Validating process in jBPM5 designer tool"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/719851#719851

  When I validate process via jBPM5 designer tool via http://localhost/drools-guvnor http://localhost/drools-guvnor, it says that "User Task has no task form defined.", but I am not able to find out this property to be set.

Can anyone help me on this..how to set this?

Thanks in advance. it is very urgent pl...

Regards
Chinna

Iván Pazmiño
2013-01-09 19:05:06 UTC
Iván Pazmiño [https://community.jboss.org/people/iapazmino] created the discussion

"Re: Question on Validating process in jBPM5 designer tool"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/789808#789808

I'm having this problem with a 5.4 installation. I've checked the Name and the Task Name attributes and none have special chars. The Task Type is User, but I guess this has nothing to do with it... Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
IP

Tihomir Surdilovic
2013-01-18 22:00:34 UTC
Tihomir Surdilovic [https://community.jboss.org/people/tsurdilovic] created the discussion

"Re: Question on Validating process in jBPM5 designer tool"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/792868#792868

In Designer you can generate the process and task forms via the built in form editor or generate them all using default templates (locate the generate forms button in the Designer top navbar). This warning says that Designer has looked at your Guvnor repo and was not able to find the forms.

HTH

Iván Pazmiño
2013-02-04 19:15:46 UTC
Iván Pazmiño [https://community.jboss.org/people/iapazmino] created the discussion

"Re: Question on Validating process in jBPM5 designer tool"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/796001#796001

Thanks, this solved my problem.