[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Jbpm 5 user form variables
Dhaval Shah
2013-01-09 12:03:05 UTC
Dhaval Shah [https://community.jboss.org/people/shahdhaval2020] created the discussion

"Re: Jbpm 5 user form variables"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/789689#789689

Can you plz keep the complete example with screen shots in one page or can you plz provide us with running projects zip file so that we can under stand nicely jbpm.

i am new to jbpm .... and still confused with this bpmn thing .....

your help would really be helpful to me

i visted this page :- https://community.jboss.org/people/bpmn2user/blog/2011/02/21/jbpm5-example-for-forms-with-variables https://community.jboss.org/people/bpmn2user/blog/2011/02/21/jbpm5-example-for-forms-with-variables

but still i am not able to resolve it or get it so plz ..... since i am new to this that's y .... and also i am a fresher . and its company's requirement ...plz

can we make a standalone application in jbpm ....if you have idea on this than plz let me know.......... How to make a standalone application in JBPM ...an example on that will also be appreciated

ajaxphagura
2013-02-06 00:11:35 UTC
ajaxphagura [https://community.jboss.org/people/ajaxphagura] created the discussion

"Re: Jbpm 5 user form variables"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/796246#796246

I'm trying to use the designer to set a process variable as the Actor using (#{name} where name is a string process variable). Now when I start the process using the jBPM Console I see the task being created under the user "name" but I'm unable to open the task form.

I have read this thread but don't know how to make it work. Do I have to create a map? Thx!!

Using jBPM 5.4.

Ouadi BEL
2013-03-26 11:59:30 UTC
Ouadi BEL [https://community.jboss.org/people/ouadi_dev] created the discussion

"Re: Jbpm 5 user form variables"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/804822#804822

I'm also blocked with this problem, can any one help me to resolve it !!

The problem is described in tis thread :

https://community.jboss.org/message/804254#804254 https://community.jboss.org/message/804254