[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Capture the validation error for java scriplets and conditions
Saju Chithran
2013-07-24 10:42:33 UTC
Saju Chithran [https://community.jboss.org/people/sajuc] created the discussion

"Capture the validation error for java scriplets and conditions"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/829482#829482

     I have developed a UI for process defintion. While loading the process XML to engine, some time I get erroro due to coding mistakes in my on entry and exist scriplets or on the gateway conditions. Each time I need to look for the error in the LOG. Is there any way, I can capture the error from the engine and display it in my UI.
BTW I was using webservice to load the defintion to engine. Currenly I just return the error, not the cause. I want to siplay th cause bac to UI, so that one can correct it and load it againt, rather than going to the LOG.

Thanks.

Maciej Swiderski
2013-07-30 05:06:19 UTC
Maciej Swiderski [https://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] created the discussion

"Re: Capture the validation error for java scriplets and conditions"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/830387#830387

When building knowledge base using KnowledgeBuilder you can check its errors by refering to getErrors() method. That shall give you quite fair amount of information about what happened and usually where.

HTH