[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Unable to generate PDF document from the Web Designer 2.0.
Andrea Stani
2013-07-09 09:18:28 UTC
Andrea Stani [https://community.jboss.org/people/andre0x53] created the discussion

"Re: Unable to generate PDF document from the Web Designer 2.0."

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/827057#827057

Hi, I've the same issue with web designer 2.4. At the start of create a model export to pdf or png works fine, after a little of work the error is "file not found".
I've installed the latest 5.4 jbpm suite as demo without eclipse, and now i've replaced web designer with the latest version in jboss deployements folder but the issue is the same, also with
version you have suggested.
Any idea?

Tihomir Surdilovic
2013-07-09 13:20:05 UTC
Tihomir Surdilovic [https://community.jboss.org/people/tsurdilovic] created the discussion

"Re: Unable to generate PDF document from the Web Designer 2.0."

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/827106#827106

Can you pastebin or attach your server logs?

Andrea Stani
2013-07-09 17:56:02 UTC
Andrea Stani [https://community.jboss.org/people/andre0x53] created the discussion

"Re: Unable to generate PDF document from the Web Designer 2.0."

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/827152#827152

Ok, i've fixed it. looking at the logs i've seen an error of parsing xml and a message about character in element. I've used ">" simbol in name of conditional sequence flow. Removing this characater i can esport the model in pdf or png.

one more thing, esporting in pdf or png the text in activity is malformed and aligned right, also outside the activity flow object. Have you any idea to help me in fix it?

Tihomir Surdilovic
2013-07-09 18:18:50 UTC
Tihomir Surdilovic [https://community.jboss.org/people/tsurdilovic] created the discussion

"Re: Unable to generate PDF document from the Web Designer 2.0."

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/827157#827157

We use apache batik to convert from svg to png/pdf so there might be some bug there. Another thing to look at is the alighment properties in the produced svg itself, maybe it's not setting it correctly. Will look at this when I can.

HTH