[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to get sub process instance id with process instance id. JBPM 5.4
Sunil V
2013-02-04 15:39:36 UTC
Sunil V [https://community.jboss.org/people/sunilkrverma] created the discussion

"How to get sub process instance id with process instance id. JBPM 5.4"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/795970#795970

Hi

How can I get a sub process instance id given the parent process id in JBPM 5.4 with persistence? Is going to ProcessInstanceLog only option available?

Oleg Bondarenko
2013-02-08 17:04:24 UTC
Oleg Bondarenko [https://community.jboss.org/people/obon] created the discussion

"Re: How to get sub process instance id with process instance id. JBPM 5.4"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/796798#796798

what exactly do you need it for?

i don't think, it's possible, I lokked for the APIs too, but to use other ways to solve my problems.

Maciej Swiderski
2013-02-08 17:30:40 UTC
Maciej Swiderski [https://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] created the discussion

"Re: How to get sub process instance id with process instance id. JBPM 5.4"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/796807#796807

this is the default option to get hold of relationship between process parent and its child processes. Alternatively you could register your custom process event listenr to capture this information and persist it somewhere else. Is there anything wrong with using history log for that?

HTH