[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Problems setting user login in drools guvnor
Rodolfo Arce
2013-04-09 19:18:16 UTC
Rodolfo Arce [https://community.jboss.org/people/rodolfoarce] created the discussion

"Problems setting user login in drools guvnor"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/807292#807292

I'm using jbpm-5.4.0.Final-installer-full.zip. I tried installing the
demo application and it worked fine, but i want to deploy into a
production jboss. I got most of it working, but authentication in
drools-guvnor keeps failing.

I looked at various forums entries but it fails to deploy with various
errors, apparently related to the seam-security.jar

I've based my trials with this 2 forum entries:

https://community.jboss.org/message/737516#737516 https://community.jboss.org/message/737516

in wich i tried changing the name of the <jassConfigName> and this other

https://community.jboss.org/message/776791#776791 https://community.jboss.org/message/776791

chaging the <security:authenticatorClass> and adding the seam-security.jar

On this last forum entry I added the error that came up.

I would like to know if anyone succeded to add authentication to
drools-guvnor and if you could point me in the direction of a tutorial
or forum entry with an alternative on this matter.

Thanks

Maciej Swiderski
2013-04-10 06:27:44 UTC
Maciej Swiderski [https://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] created the discussion

"Re: Problems setting user login in drools guvnor"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/807345#807345

Check the guvnor http://docs.jboss.org/drools/release/5.5.0.Final/drools-guvnor-docs/html/ch14.html documentation and if that will not help you out you could try to contact guvnor experts at #guvnor chat.freenode.net IRC channel.

HTH

Rodolfo Arce
2013-04-10 15:57:09 UTC
Rodolfo Arce [https://community.jboss.org/people/rodolfoarce] created the discussion

"Re: Problems setting user login in drools guvnor"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/807503#807503

I got it to work with this configuration.

1) In the *beans.xm*l file:
<security:IdentityImpl>
    <s:modifies/>
     <security:authenticatorName>jaasAuthenticator</security:authenticatorName>
  </security:IdentityImpl>
  <security:jaas.JaasAuthenticator>
    <s:modifies/>
    <security:jaasConfigName>*drools-guvnor*</security:jaasConfigName>
  </security:jaas.JaasAuthenticator>

2) Remove the security-seam and install the new security-seam

rm WEB-INF/lib/seam-security-3.0*.jar
wget https://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/download/2274-206645-772921-70585/seam-security-3.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar https://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/download/772921-70585/seam-security-3.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
mv ./seam-security-3.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar WEB-INF/lib

3) Zip the new drools and deploy to the server

4) (optional) In the standalone.xml, y changed the user and role files, so i don't give access to regular users to the designing platform. I'm not really sure if this affects security at all, but it seemed logical
<security-domain name="drools-guvnor" cache-type="default">
<authentication>
  <login-module code="UsersRoles" flag="required">
   <module-option name="usersProperties" value="${jboss.server.config.dir}/*designer.user.properties*"/>
   <module-option name="rolesProperties" value="${jboss.server.config.dir}/*designer.roles.properties*"/>
  </login-module>
</authentication>
</security-domain>