[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to set the condition on a XOR Gateway using guvnor web designer
Christian Witschel
2012-08-22 06:14:57 UTC
Christian Witschel [https://community.jboss.org/people/cwitschel] created the discussion

"How to set the condition on a XOR Gateway using guvnor web designer"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/754991#754991

Dear All,

Either I am blind folded or guvnor lacks the possibility to use XOR Gateways effectively.

1. I am adding a XOR (Data-based exclusive (XOR) Gateway as its called).
2. in the properties I give it the Name: approval successfull?
3. Add one incomming connection and 2 outgoing (one labelled yes the other no)

There is a process variable [approval] of type boolean. this is set in the preceeding user task.
All this was done in jBPM 5.3s Guvnor, jBPM Designer Web 2.3 Release version.

How do I make the XOR use the process variable [approval]? Please dont tell me it can only be done with the eclipse plugin.

Cheers

Esteban Aliverti
2012-08-22 06:49:29 UTC
Esteban Aliverti [https://community.jboss.org/people/eaa] created the discussion

"Re: How to set the condition on a XOR Gateway using guvnor web designer"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/755009#755009

In web Designer, the conditions are not set in the gateway but in each of its outgoing flows.
What you need to do it to click on one of the outgoing flows, and in its "Conditional Expression" attribute write:

*return approval == true;*

Make sure that "Contitional Expression Language" is set to 'java'

Repeat the steps for the second flow.

Christian Witschel
2012-08-22 21:17:44 UTC
Christian Witschel [https://community.jboss.org/people/cwitschel] created the discussion

"Re: How to set the condition on a XOR Gateway using guvnor web designer"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/755238#755238

thx works great

Harish Kadamudi
2013-02-14 15:06:18 UTC
Harish Kadamudi [https://community.jboss.org/people/harish.kadamudi] created the discussion

"Re: How to set the condition on a XOR Gateway using guvnor web designer"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/797715#797715

i got the following Error :- Process Compilation error Syntax error, insert ";" to complete Statement Syntax error,