[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Problem with concurrent processes that include a rule-group?
J Xmith
2012-12-27 08:14:24 UTC
J Xmith [https://community.jboss.org/people/xmithj] created the discussion

"Problem with concurrent processes that include a rule-group?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/785045#785045

I am using jbpm 5.3.0.Final, and I am facing problems when running concurrent processes that include a rule-group (rule node).
I have a fairly simple business process with one rule-group (Guvnor TaskType=Business Rule). The rule-group does validations on process variables. To provide separation between facts from different requests, each processing request creates its own stateful knowledge session which in turns creates its own business process. Everything works well with one process execution (one request at a time).
Maciej Swiderski
2012-12-27 15:03:23 UTC
Maciej Swiderski [https://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] created the discussion

"Re: Problem with concurrent processes that include a rule-group?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/785088#785088

this has been already addressed in 5.4 to respect the session on which rule task was triggered. That means eventtypes will have an event that includes session id to allow to be triggered only by the same session it initiated.

HTH

J Xmith
2013-01-07 21:54:08 UTC
J Xmith [https://community.jboss.org/people/xmithj] created the discussion

"Re: Problem with concurrent processes that include a rule-group?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/788994#788994

I have migrated to 5.4 and tested some concurrency with the rule-group and the issue seems to be resolved!

Thanks Maciej.