[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to countersigned a task in JBPM 5 ?
pichunhan pi
2013-03-01 04:25:05 UTC
pichunhan pi [https://community.jboss.org/people/miniservice] created the discussion

"How to countersigned a task in JBPM 5 ?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/800193#800193

In my project thers's a vote task , all the people in the task must voted .

But I can't config the process resource , because i don't know how many people join in the vote task .

If all the people voted ,the task end. But if anyone didn't vote , the task can't end .

I don't know how to dynamically set the participants by use JBPM API .

could you give me a testing code for sample ?

pichunhan pi
2013-03-07 01:25:34 UTC
pichunhan pi [https://community.jboss.org/people/miniservice] created the discussion

"Re: How to countersigned a task in JBPM 5 ?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/801186#801186

Is anyone can help me ?

pichunhan pi
2013-03-09 06:39:41 UTC
pichunhan pi [https://community.jboss.org/people/miniservice] created the discussion

"Re: How to countersigned a task in JBPM 5 ?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/801681#801681

How can i do ?

Maciej Swiderski
2013-03-22 10:36:12 UTC
Maciej Swiderski [https://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] created the discussion

"Re: How to countersigned a task in JBPM 5 ?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/804241#804241

please not that a given task can be performed only by a single actor. Of course it can be assigner to many users/groups but in the end only single one can claim and work on it.

What I would suggest is to create multi instance of that task that will get list of users that need to vote as input which in turn will create task for each of them. At the end you can collect all votes and do whatever is needed with it. Multi instance will guarantee that it will finish only if all tasks are completed.

HTH

pichunhan pi
2013-03-25 06:12:48 UTC
pichunhan pi [https://community.jboss.org/people/miniservice] created the discussion

"Re: How to countersigned a task in JBPM 5 ?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/804493#804493

I known that one task can only by a single actor .

I mean when i drawing the BPMN resource file , i can't design the  BPMN process resource . so it can't build the knowledgebase . how could i do ?

Cheers !

pichunhan pi
2013-03-25 07:08:19 UTC
pichunhan pi [https://community.jboss.org/people/miniservice] created the discussion

"Re: How to countersigned a task in JBPM 5 ?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/804503#804503

how can i do this two mode in JBPM5 ? Such as  http://www.workflowpatterns.com/patterns/control/multiple_instance/wcp14_animation.php http://www.workflowpatterns.com/patterns/control/multiple_instance/wcp14_animation.php .

http://www.workflowpatterns.com/patterns/control/multiple_instance/wcp14.php Multiple Instances with a Priori Run-Time Knowledge
http://www.workflowpatterns.com/patterns/control/multiple_instance/wcp15.php Multiple Instances without a Priori Run-Time Knowledge

Could you give me a BPMN resource or java code  for simple ?

Cheers

Maciej Swiderski
2013-03-25 09:19:45 UTC
Maciej Swiderski [https://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] created the discussion

"Re: How to countersigned a task in JBPM 5 ?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/804536#804536

https://github.com/mswiderski/jbpm-examples/blob/master/jbpm-ws-sample/src/main/resources/MultiInstanceWSServiceProcess.bpmn2 here you can find a example bpmn2 process that makes use of multi instance, although it's on service task the concept is the same.

HTH

pichunhan pi
2013-03-27 02:05:42 UTC
pichunhan pi [https://community.jboss.org/people/miniservice] created the discussion

"Re: How to countersigned a task in JBPM 5 ?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/804949#804949

very thank you Maciej