[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: Key values of resource bundle cannot be resolved
Alexey Kazakov
2013-02-22 00:27:29 UTC
Alexey Kazakov [https://community.jboss.org/people/akazakov] created the discussion

"Re: Key values of resource bundle cannot be resolved"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/798982#798982

Is com.tc.pricing.sc in ui project's class path? In Eclipse. If so, please try to add the following code in .project file of SC project:

| <buildSpec> |
<!-- it's important to insert the following code after java builder: -->

| <buildCommand> |

| <name>org.jboss.tools.jst.web.kb.kbbuilder</name> |

| <arguments> |

| </arguments> |

| </buildCommand> |

| </buildSpec> |

| <natures> |

| <nature>org.jboss.tools.jst.web.kb.kbnature</nature> |

| </natures> |

It should work in the latest JBoss Tools (and you can do the same using project settings page there) but I'm not sure about JBoss Tools 3.2.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]
iced guardian
2013-02-22 10:53:06 UTC
iced guardian [https://community.jboss.org/people/icedguardian] created the discussion

"Re: Key values of resource bundle cannot be resolved"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/799046#799046

Hi Alexey,

thanks for the quick answer. Unfortunately it does not work even with your hints.

My "org.jboss.tools.jst.web.kb"-entries seem to be correct.
Including the com.tc.pricing.sc in ui project's class path does not make any difference too. I have just tried it. One question: Should it not be sufficient to refer to the sc-project by the deployment assembly? (Our projects are all packed in one big EAR.)

I have just tried Eclipse Indigo and JBoss Tools 3.3. No improvement... :-(

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]
Alexey Kazakov
2013-02-22 18:36:02 UTC
Alexey Kazakov [https://community.jboss.org/people/akazakov] created the discussion

"Re: Key values of resource bundle cannot be resolved"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/799144#799144

You are right, it's not working even in the last JBoss Tools :(
I've created an issue for this bug: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-13630 https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-13630
Thanks.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]
iced guardian
2013-02-25 07:44:33 UTC
iced guardian [https://community.jboss.org/people/icedguardian] created the discussion

"Re: Key values of resource bundle cannot be resolved"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/799299#799299

That is not the answer I wanted to hear. :-D But better than nothing. After all I can be optimistic that it is going to work as soon as we switch to Eclipse Juno in a few years...

I believe this topic can be closed. Thanks!

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]
Max Rydahl Andersen
2013-02-25 15:31:19 UTC
Max Rydahl Andersen [https://community.jboss.org/people/maxandersen] created the discussion

"Re: Key values of resource bundle cannot be resolved"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/799408#799408

Hey Iced Guardian,

I'm curious - what is keeping you on Helios/JBoss Tools 3.2 ?

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]