[jboss-user] [jBPM] - JCR presistence - where to start for Human Task service?
Jozef Chocholáček
2013-01-08 15:03:22 UTC
Jozef Chocholáček [https://community.jboss.org/people/jchocholacek] created the discussion

"JCR presistence - where to start for Human Task service?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/789325#789325

Hello everyone!

I am about to start implementing JCR persistence for jBPM 5.4. I know where to start for the process runtime (SessionInfo, ProcessInstanceInfo, WorkItemInfo) - the http://locademiaz.wordpress.com/2011/02/07/drools-persistence-on-top-of-hashmap/ http://locademiaz.wordpress.com/2011/02/07/drools-persistence-on-top-of-hashmap/ blogpost is very useful.

But when I look at the Human Task persistence, it seems I will have to proxy EntityManager and EntityManagerFactory, because all the persistence code works with them.

Or has anyone a better idea?

Maciej Swiderski
2013-01-10 10:52:15 UTC
Maciej Swiderski [https://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] created the discussion

"Re: JCR presistence - where to start for Human Task service?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/790058#790058

I believe you're right, the only way to change persistence of task service is to have custom JPA provider that will take care of the storage in JCR. It's not pluggable as it is in case of runtime engine.

HTH

Jozef Chocholáček
2013-01-10 10:57:35 UTC
Jozef Chocholáček [https://community.jboss.org/people/jchocholacek] created the discussion

"Re: JCR presistence - where to start for Human Task service?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/790061#790061

Dzieki!

Well... maybe an improvement idea for jBPM6? To make the persistence (and other stuff) pluggable? E.g. notifications, so they could be not only in e-mail form, but SMS, instant messages, ...