[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Small window(or modal or alert box) "Please wait Loading application.." does not disappear.
Song Choe
2013-01-19 04:54:07 UTC
Song Choe [https://community.jboss.org/people/choesh1978] created the discussion

"Small window(or modal or alert box) "Please wait Loading application.." does not disappear."

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/792883#792883

Hi.

I did run ant start.demo and I went to http://localhost:8080/drools-guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/Guvnor.jsp http://localhost:8080/drools-guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/Guvnor.jsp?

Everything works fine in terms of functionality but "Please wait Loading application.." is blinking and never disappears.  It appears in the middle of the page and never goes away.

How can I get rid of this blinking and make it disappear?   I am using chrome Version 24.0.1312.52 m.

Also, If I use IE and try to open process designer following appears and never loads up the designer in IE.

Please help.  Anybody had similar issue ?

Song Choe
2013-01-22 15:44:33 UTC
Song Choe [https://community.jboss.org/people/choesh1978] created the discussion

"Re: Small window(or modal or alert box) "Please wait Loading application.." does not disappear."

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/793552#793552

Wow... nobody had this issue????

relaible vish
2013-01-22 22:52:32 UTC
relaible vish [https://community.jboss.org/people/reliable.vish] created the discussion

"Re: Small window(or modal or alert box) "Please wait Loading application.." does not disappear."

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/793623#793623

I see this on chrome browser, works fine on Mozilla.

Tihomir Surdilovic
2013-01-22 23:41:31 UTC
Tihomir Surdilovic [https://community.jboss.org/people/tsurdilovic] created the discussion

"Re: Small window(or modal or alert box) "Please wait Loading application.." does not disappear."

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/793629#793629

I can't speak for Guvnor, but as far as Designer goes on IE, take a look at this blog: http://howtojboss.com/2012/10/04/jboss-brms-use-internet-explorer-for-bpm/ http://howtojboss.com/2012/10/04/jboss-brms-use-internet-explorer-for-bpm/

HTH

Libor Krzyžanek
2013-01-27 14:38:30 UTC
Libor KrzyÅŸanek [https://community.jboss.org/people/lkrzyzanek] replied to the discussion

"Re: Small window(or modal or alert box) "Please wait Loading application.." does not disappear."

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/794307#794307

Thank you.  I guess I will just live with the workaround :(