[jboss-user] deploying with jboss-as-maven-plugin
Surendran Duraisamy
2013-08-29 12:01:54 UTC
I am writing pom.xml to deploy my .ear file to jboss eap 6.1. My pom.xml
is as follows
Surendran Duraisamy
2013-08-29 12:47:06 UTC
I am writing pom.xml to deploy my .ear file to jboss eap 6.1. My pom.xml
is as follows

<plugin>

<groupId>org.jboss.as.plugins</groupId>

<artifactId>jboss-as-maven-plugin</artifactId>

<version>7.2.Final</version>

<executions>

<execution>

<id>Dev_Deploy</id>

<phase>install</phase>

<goals>

<goal>deploy</goal>

</goals>

</execution>

</executions>

<configuration>

<hostname>127.0.0.1</hostname>

<port>9999</port>

<name>admin</name>

<password>***@123</password>

</configuration>

</plugin>

My file gets deployed into following path. After I restart jboss .ear
file starts getting deployed (<deployment> is added to standalone.xml).

D:\jboss-eap-6.1\standalone\data\content\bd\fa12f117fe39423074fdaaab03ce878d4aefa0

I stuck in following points...

1. How do I deploy my .ear when the server is offline (by specifying the
server path)
2. I want to start my .ear once it is copied to above location
(hotdeployed).
3. Is it possible put my .ear to following location and start the server

D:\jboss-eap-6.1\standalone\deployments

Thanks.